Chimney Sweep Beverly MA
Residential Chimney Sweep in Beverly, Massachusetts
Beverly, MA has around 17,000 homes within its borders. Houses with chimneys are relatively common in Beverly, especially in older residential areas of Beverly. Since Massachusetts has a lot of history, there are multiple historic neighborhoods just in Beverly alone, where homes may have old fireplaces or wood-burning stoves. However, the prevalence of chimneys can vary depending on the age of the house and whether it has been renovated or updated. Even if you have an old chimney that hasn’t been used in years, our company can inspect it, clean it, repair it, whatever needs to be done to get it working again. It’s quite possibly a cheaper option to heat your home using your chimney instead of gas or electric during the winter months.
Most single family residences in Beverly average around 1,500 square feet to 2,500 square feet or more, depending on the neighborhood and property type.
Cost of Chimney Cleaning in Beverly, MA
Our chimney sweep services cost $150 per chimney flue that needs to be cleaned. If you are not sure if you need to clean your chimney or not, just give us a call. Certified Chimney Inspections offers $99 chimney inspections and if you end up needing your chimney cleaned, we will deduct the price of the inspection from the cleaning so you aren’t paying for both services but either one or the other. This is how we show that we genuinely care about our customers, the safety of their homes, and the efficiency of their chimneys.
CHIMNEY CLEANING $150/FLUE
Chimney Maintenance Beverly, MA
Especially with having a more coastal location within Massachusetts, chimneys in Beverly can experience a slightly faster degradation process because of the salt in the air along with just being exposed to the sometimes harsh northeast weather. One thing to know is that the more you use your chimney the more you should clean your chimney. We recommend those who use their chimney all winter long to clean their chimney once to twice a year.
Full Scale Chimney Services
We don’t just service existing chimneys but we can install grade A chimneys made from brick or stone. We are not just chimney sweeps but also full scale chimney masons that can construct a chimney from scratch or rebuild a chimney that is beyond repair.
Like we said, if you need anything chimney related in Beverly, MA, we got you covered like a chimney cap, lol.
- oil furnaces
- gas furnaces
- wood burning stoves
- gas stoves
- pellet stoves
- electric stoves
IN THESE AREAS...
- Beverly, MA
- Peabody, MA
- Salem, MA
- Danvers, MA
- Wenham, MA
- Manchester by the Sea, MA
- Marblehead, MA
- Lynn, MA
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE…
- Chimney Cleaning
- Chimney Inspections (Level I, II, III)
- Chimney Masonry Repair
- Chimney Rebuilds
- Chimney Relining
- Chimney Waterproofing
- Chimney Flashing Replacement
- Chimney Cap Installation
- Fixing Draft Issues
- Chimney Damper Repair & Replacement
SOME THINGS BEVERLY, MASSACHUSETTS IS KNOWN FOR….
Beverly, Massachusetts, is a historic coastal city known for several things:
- Naval History: Beverly played a significant role in American naval history. The USS Constitution, also known as “Old Ironsides,” was built in the nearby Charlestown Navy Yard, and its timber came from the forests of Beverly. A local legend, Commodore Joshua Barney, was a distinguished naval officer during the War of 1812.
- Beaches: Beverly has several beautiful beaches along its coastline, including Lynch Park Beach and Dane Street Beach. These beaches are popular for swimming, sunbathing, and enjoying the scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Cultural Attractions: The city has several cultural attractions, including the North Shore Music Theatre, which is one of the country’s few remaining theater-in-the-round venues. The Cabot Theatre, a historic movie palace, has also been restored and hosts live performances.
- Historic Sites: Beverly is home to many historic sites and buildings, including the John Cabot House and the Hale Farm. The city’s downtown area features well-preserved historic architecture.
- Education: Beverly is home to Endicott College, a private college known for its picturesque campus and a range of academic programs. The college has a strong emphasis on experiential learning.
- Beverly Farms: Beverly Farms is a picturesque village within Beverly known for its beautiful homes, historic charm, and scenic views. It’s a popular destination for those looking to explore the North Shore’s coastal beauty.
- Fishing and Seafood: Due to its coastal location, fishing has historically been an important industry in Beverly. The city is known for its fresh seafood, and you can find local seafood restaurants serving clam chowder, lobster, and more.
- Recreational Opportunities: Beverly offers various recreational opportunities, with parks, hiking trails, and waterfront activities. The city’s parks, such as Lynch Park and Beverly Commons, provide green spaces for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Community Events: Beverly hosts a variety of community events throughout the year, including festivals, concerts, and art exhibitions. These events contribute to the city’s vibrant cultural scene.
- Libraries and Museums: The Beverly Public Library offers resources and hosts events for residents and visitors. Additionally, the Beverly Historical Society and Museum preserves and showcases the city’s history.
Overall, Beverly, MA, is known for its rich history, coastal beauty, cultural attractions, and educational institutions, making it a diverse and vibrant community on the North Shore of Massachusetts.